PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 11, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

As the best of Julie Andrews pipes from Buggie's playroom, I was inspired to share a few of my favorite fall things. 

Football is an essential part of our fall schedule.  We do live in a house divided.  Hubby is from Boston and I am from Tampa so as the story goes I am a Bucs fan and he is a Pats fan.  I just got a email this morning from Motherhood Maternity, with super cute football tees.  

I love chili and this recipe from Bobby Flay sounds like a yummy twist on the traditional.  I will be trying it for sure.

Lastly nothing like a pumpkin candle to set the fall mood.  I found this candle from Buggy Town Candles (love the name by the way) this morning and is sounds like it smells scrumptious.  




2 comments:

Beth said...

that chili does sound yummy! those maternitiy shirts are super cute too!

Terrie Regensburger said...

using your storybook creater huh- i cant wait to digi crop again !!!