PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pumpkin Love Winner...

Thank you all for your wonderful fall comments.  Makes me wish that I lived somewhere with an actual seasonal change occurred!  The foliage alone would get me to move.  As you were leaving them I was braving the Florida heat (the car read 103 when we left the park at 3:30) with my best friend at Epcot (it's funny how Buggie's best friend is her son, like they had a choice!) We had a MAGICAL time and here is just a few pictures from our day...




The winner using Random.org is:

Here are your random numbers:

2 

Timestamp: 2009-09-24 13:43:44 UTC

Congrats Polka Dot Sally who wrote this about fall:

i follow! i love fall because i get to decorate with orange and black polka dots all over my house and husband doesn't complain. i'm in a mad search for polka dot candles in orange, white or black for my front entry table. this pumpkin candle will go in my kitchen! :)
it's fall, y'all!

Check out Sally's blogs:

Polkadotmom.com

&

Polkdotbirthday.com



No comments: