PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

FREE, I ♥ the sound of that!

So I have been wanting to do a photo wall for some time now. I really am wanting to
mix up the photos and not have them all in matchy matchy frames.
I have been thinking of getting some images printed on stretched canvas.

This weekend I was on the hunt for a site with reasonable pricing.
And came across Canvas People.
Whose site said I could order a *FREE* canvas!

Now *FREE* would be on their 8x10 canvas but for the rest of the
sizes all you need to pay is shipping!
Here is the breaking down on the pricing.

We are having family photos at the end of March and I was thinking of saving my
*FREE* canvas for ordering then. So I sent an email to the Canvas People to see when this offer was ending, and within hours I had a response:
Hi Amy. Thank you for contacting us. The promotion should be
in place for a while, however when you entered the CuteKid
photo contest you should be able to order as many of the
free canvases as you want, as long as you pay S&H on them.
We look for forward to having you visit us.
When you are ready just please log in to your member account
at http://www.thecutekid.com/cutekid-login.php, once logged
in please enter the following link in your address box
https://secured.thecutekid.com/canvas.php and then follow
the steps to receive your Cutekid canvas.


Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Remember that Canvas Art makes Great Gifts for Any Occasion!
you can go to www.canvaspeople.com to order yours!!!
Best Regards,

Patt Handleman
CanvasPeople Support

Parent Media Group Inc.
P: 1-877-880-0095 ext 2
E: patt@canvaspeople.com
Happy ordering!
Please let me if you order, I would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

o my!!! that is awesome! i love free too.. i might have to check this out.....:) came across your blog through my friend anna over at in honor of design..lovely!!