PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mention Me Monday {Aug 30th}

I wanted to find a day to just share.
Monday seems like a perfect spot to have a weekly feature.
A fresh start to creating a GREAT week.

So every week, I am going have
Mention Me Monday.
A time where I will bring three things fun, new, and exciting {or at least that to
me!}

I am adding a linky to the bottom of this post. A place for you to share. I just ask
that you link directly to the post you want to share and one link per person per week.

First off this week is from Erica over at Sweet Prints.
I am a little crazed for any and everything personalized.
And Erica has made the MOST adorable personalized stationary for your little girls.



Check out the full listing here. Oh and she promises another SWEET collection to come.

As we all know there is TONS of fun fabulous blogs out there. And to follow ALL of them is impossible. But when I stumble upon one it makes me a little excited {ok a lot excited}!
So today I came across Smile and Wave. And after just a mere 2 seconds I knew I had to share this little fun online class! Small Craft is a 6 week online course {projects are geared from newborn to 10yrs}. FUN.


And lastly I LOVED all the fun responses my Ribbon and Bead Necklace I received {thank you}, so when I saw another version there was no doubt I had to share! Girl with a Glue Gun, made a WOW piece with just beads and ribbon. LOVE IT!


Fun stuff right?! Wish you all a WONDERFUL week.

xoxo


Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links...

3 comments:

RachelDenbow said...

Thank you for the mention! I'm checking out those other links today because that necklace is super cute and I think I may need to make one now!

Carey C. Bailey said...

Fun idea - I have JUST written a post with fun links!

Erica said...

Thank you so much for the mention Amy! You're too sweet :)