PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 6, 2010

Winner{s} & Discount Code

Patti please email me at amyholgersen@hotmail.com within the next 48 hrs to claim your prizes!

Monika from i love it all, is offering up a 15% off one item {before shipping is added}. Just head over to her store and in comment to sellers section enter AMYH. And once payment is made she will refund you though paypal. Easy peasy!
But hurry up this offer is only good until MONDAY Aug 9th.

Ok and for another giveaway winner. I have had to pick a winner for the the
Lucy Fifty Three apron THREE times now. Come on peeps.
Ok so it is for hopefully the LAST time.
Comment 41, Trixx email amyholgersen@hotmail.com

Enter my current giveaway for Birch + Bird store credit.
Ok over and out.

3 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I'd love the apron!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

looking forward to seeing some of you browsing the shop!

thanks for all the super nice comments about the posters, too!

Monika Wright
iloveitallwithmonikawright.blogspot.com

Mallory's Mommy said...

its cause i should have won :)