PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 holds lots of possibilities.

I have been thinking about the new year.
Pondering what it will bring.
Do we map out our own destinies?
Or is there a master plan?
Either way you may think, I hope you will take full advantage of your life in 2011.
I know I plan on it.

First order of business, finishing up projects around my house.
Master bedroom redo, MUST be finished.

This print will be coming to live at my house, specifically a spot right next to my bed.

Parties to plan and indulge in.
Trips to book.
Friends to hang with.
Photoshop to "master".
Books to bend the spine on {no kindle or nook for me, old fashion page turning}.
Food to make and devour.
With LOTS of playing stuck in between it all.

So hows about you?
How are you planning to take hold of your life in 2011?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the print!

The past two years have been fab (but planned) - we got ingaged, planned our big wedding, had a European honeymoon, then got pregnant and had our baby girl ... 2011 - the plan is to relax and breathe, while enjoying every minute of every blessing .... oh, and buy a house and decorate it .... there goes that idea. ;)

CHEERS!
Erin
www.erintagledesign.com

emily anderson said...

can't wait for 2011...exciting things for the andersons!

Jami Nato said...

i agree...i'm not a huge fan of the kindle...just give me the paper!

danielle @ take heart said...

have i told you i love your blog? if not, here it is!

happiest of new years!