PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween garland with a side of bats.

Yesterday I did a little more Halloween decorating,
you do realize that Oct 1 is NEXT weekend, right?

I made a fabric garland with scraps I had laying around.

I would show you step by step of this, but lets be honest me showing you how to cut strips of fabric and tie it to a piece of yarn does not constitute a tutorial. Just remember you are going to need more fabric strips then you think.


The other thing I did was download these bats. Trace them on some card stock and stick them on the wall, again not much in the form of a tute.


I love looking back and seeing what the kiddies looked like last year at Halloween.


It was a super easy, watch TV while you tie DIY. With what I think is a fun impact to our enterway.

8 comments:

Melissa C said...

Love this!

Jami Nato said...

fun!

angie said...

LOVE the garland!

Chelsea said...

What an easy, fun way to decorate for Halloween w/just things you have lying around. I love it :)

Joni said...

awesome. i have some old halloween fabric that i used several years ago to make my children trick or treat bags that i can use. thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

You always have the cutest projects...I love it!

Becky Farley said...

Really love the bats :)
Those plates are the best!

Jamie B said...

I love all of your super cute Halloween decorations! I hope it's okay, I featured your pretty garland in a Halloween crafts round-up.. you can see it here:

http://jamiebrock.hubpages.com/hub/Super-Cute-DIY-Project-Ideas-Decorating-for-Halloween

Thank you for sharing these great crafts:)