PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mom in the shot {Oct 4th} Why do you need to grow up?!

I am finding myself in a very emotional state when it comes to my kids lately.
And honestly it could be any number of things brining it on.
Like planning Bean's 2nd birthday.
2?!
2 whole years this little dude has been making his mark on Mother Earth.
2 years he has becoming a little man.
2 years he has been making me laugh, cry and love him more and more everyday.
{insert tears}


Then here is this little Buggie, or in her case not so little anymore.
When I pick her up, I think this may have to end soon, and this puts me into a straight stream of tears. She has always been a snuggle Bug, and I know that will never change, but the thought of not being able to scoop her up into my arms, oh lordy...



And she is doing so good in school. Everyday she hops out of the car, plants a big kiss on us and off she goes into school. I mean where did my little baby go?!

Then there is the fact that Hubs and I both have agreed, that two is enough. UGH. I mean we both have days where we are like "Lets have a third!" then 10 mins later, we say,
"Remember when I said lets have a third, lets just say that was a fit of insanity."
Then we are back at 2.
Is our family complete?
I believe in my heart it is. {so I just deleted that line three times and then rewrote}
{insert tears}
Am I so indecisive about this because I am so emotional over the kiddies growing up?
Maybe.
But what sits in my heart right now is enough room for Buggie and Bean, and if some space opens up in the future, maybe then we will need to change the name of this blog...

Off to blow my nose.
Geez I am a mess.

14 comments:

Twinkling Stars said...

I'm in tears now! We are in the same position as you..have 2 brill kiddies and have decided that is enough, but the more they grow (mine are 5 and almost 2) the more wobbles I have about not adding to my brood. So I say never say never, but for the time being it's unlikely...sob...sniff sniff...howl..

rebecca said...

they DO grow so fast. :( your kiddos are adorable and so are your photos!

Monica said...

Awww...Buggie and Bean are lucky to have such a loving mama. Your kiddos are adorable.

Hespyhesp said...

I know this exact feeling! I have one little guy who is growing up too fast. And two step kids that are big boys now, too. I feel pangs of jealousy when I see baby pictures or pregnant women. I wish I could experience it one more time, but it just doesn't seem to be in the cards...

Wendy said...

Oh, I totally know what you mean. My oldest is 10.... when did that happen, 'cause I am certainty not old enough to have a 10 year old! More babies can be a hard decision. Huh, that's why there is an almost 5 year span between our last 2. But it was the decision for us ~ she makes our family feel complete.

Anne Eurose said...

Cute photos and cute kids :). I'm in the same boat. My youngest just turned 18 months old :(. We have 3...and the 3rd was God's plan. Though we thought we were done at 2, we are so thankful His plans are much better than ours.

Amber said...

Great post. Buggie and Bean are precious. Enjoy each moment. I'll pray that God will let you know if your family is complete. I'm sure I'll go through that too. :)

thethingsIammadeof said...

right there with you...beautiful moments captured...savor them!

Marissa said...

1. You know I say go for it ; )
2. Look at your straight hair you little cutie pie!
3. Miss you.

Boni Lady said...

Your littles sure are cuties! Great {embrace} pics! I feel your pain... I have four, and I keep saying I AM DONE, but then I hold a little baby and am sad by the decision.

Mama Bear said...

We "broke the mold" and hit three this year. That was one scary decision/realization when it came down to it. Let go and let God make the decision for you. That moment of certainty will come. In the meantime, enjoy those two precious ones you've got!! :)

CarlaM said...

I'm in the same boat with the two kiddos. My daughter is 7 and my son is 4. They're both getting so big, but I still like to jokingly hold them with their lanky long legs out like babies. While the idea of a baby sounds wonderful, there is so much else that comes with another little being in the house. That's what I'm trying to convince myself anyways...

Christa said...

Such a sweet post! I've been a bit more weepy about my kids lately too. I keep telling them that I'm so happy that they're mine and in my life. Em has stopped looking at me funny and is just accepting her mom's emotional sentiments. Your two are so adorable!

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

Oh my WORD. In so many ways I could've just written this!! Only changes are that my youngest is a girl who's about to turn 3. Just about everything else I could have written (while showering the keyboard with tears).